The 20/60/20 rule on sales managers… If you are in sales… there is a) 20% chance that your boss is an inspiring leader, b) a 60% chance that he/she is a competent manager that “does no harm” (most of the time) and c) 20% chance that you are screwed. Look back over your career. Am I right?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *